Thursday, May 24, 2007

sucking too hard on your lollipop, love's gonna get you down.

listening to mika now (:
he's so darn sexy! (in a straight and normal singer way.) his skinny jeans and bouncy curls. (: and dark brown eyes and falsetto voice.
heee.

anyways, after reading ms huang's post, i decided to make a list of to do things tooo (:
and here it is!

1. first thing i think i should do during the holidays is PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY.
until i look as happy as them (:













2.secondly would be the GSS! (((((((: i so cannot wait. heee.my shopping list consists of shorts, tshirts, shoes (?) and braclets. yay.

the shopping bags must look like this.!












3. i guess it would be homework. heeee.
which leads me to the discovery of this comic strip.heeee.


wonder if i can say that.











4. i have to catch up on my baking ))))):
my cupcake book is crying at me cause i havent been touching it ):


hopefully my cupcakes can look like that by the end of the june holidays.
yay.





and thats about it i guess.with the random tv shows in btwn and church camp, the june holidays should FLYYYYY past me.
like WHOOOSH.

and i just have to leave with a cute poem i found online.












if you can't see, it's :

I hate Homework
Yes I do all kids
Do especially me
Kids have homework
Every [day] so give us a
Break let teachers do
Homework every day
And let them feel the pain.
And that is my poem called
Homework. Thank you.



hyukhyuk.funny (:

No comments: