Saturday, May 12, 2007

i was young again

hi everyone

it was nice seeing all of you in less dreary garb today :)

embarrassingly, i was LATE. it's a long story but basically it was a real mad rush. like i only realised on the train i'd worn my teva slippers. sigh. how very unbecoming, hence my reluctance to join the "adults" when we were all milling outside the theatre waiting for our two talented actresses.

i enjoyed the play. really. i don't know what you consider as "crying" - do the tears have to roll down your cheeks before it counts? because i found myself tearing and cheated by stabbing at my eyes to remove the tears with my fingers :)

yes i'm a real crybaby. i'm the type who cry when i watch sad movies.

also, yingxuan actually caught me yawning when the play ended. oops. but like i said, i didn't yawn at all throughout you have to give me credit for the apt timing.

dinner was good too.

and post dinner entertainment was the bit that made me feel young again, for all of a few minutes? it's almost like stepping into a time machine and being transported back to when i was sec 3 (yes we recount our life story by the stage of education we're at, i totally agree).

but so much has changed, it's scary. one day... you guys will know what i mean.

love,
miss h

ps/ i sent naggy email again. pls make sure you received it. cos it has something nice attached to it. for once.

No comments: