Friday, May 25, 2007

amazing grace

this post is for grace, who was very brave yesterday when i was swabbing her wound w antiseptic. hope your knee and elbow are less painful today! welcome to the club of scraped knees - i believe you aren't truly human until you fall and scrape your knee.

to make you feel better, let me tell you how i got my 'badge' to the club of scraped knees. i was running for the bus outside my secondary school and i fell flat on my face. everyone on the left side of the bus saw. and the driver was so nice, he waited for me to pick myself up and hobble up the bus. which means EVERYONE on the bus (including the righties) got to see the tak glam me.
i think my face was redder than my scraped knee.

so you see? grace, you're luckier :)

pls take care! it'll take a long time to heal but in the mean time, you get to be queen and order your fellow 36-ers around.

love,
miss h

No comments: