Wednesday, May 2, 2007

36 vs PW

Look everyone! I've found us a "groundbreaker" nobody will contest about......or choose as project idea!

Yes, we do crazy things in the staffroom too. Ironically, to keep ourselves sane.

Finally had some time to post my weekly nag.

Just some questions that occurred to me the last one week.

1. How can jalene and i be so heavy that the entire canteen table can tip over like a see-saw?

2. Why does it seem like some people have more than 24 hours in a day?

3. And on a related point, why do some people succeed while others don't?

Will address Q2 & 3 during civics on Fri :) I suppose Q1 will always remain a mystery.

I also want to log here that I am very disheartened and disappointed over the geog lesson we had today. everything that could go wrong went wrong. murphy's law couldn't have picked a better time. hopefully it will not happen again. time is a priceless commodity and it rankles me to squander one precious hour i have with you all accomplishing close to nothing.

which leads me to the next and last point, i have not been a positive role model myself when it comes to stress management. you guys do know i'm really just joking when i say i want to quit right? :)

quitting is for losers. 36-ers are not losers. therefore we will not give up but fight till the very last.

let's face the dreaded PW head on! that said, i only have one last (really, i promise) point to make. teachers the world over badly want to help those who want to help themselves. when we see that you genuinely want to do well, put in effort and work v hard, we also put in our very best to help you along.

so don't feel guilty if you're eating into my "free periods" or be hurt if i get a little impatient during consultations and keep looking at my watch...at the end of the day, just know i want to give up my lunchtime too if it means you can do well.

hang on in there everyone.


love,
miss h

No comments: