Thursday, April 19, 2007

Evoke performance advertisement (:




















Hello Ms Huang & fellow classmates.. here are 2 posters of the dance musical i will be performing in on june 1st & 2nd at Jubilee Hall (Raffles Hotel). 'Evoke' is a dance musical performed by Studio Wu (my hip-hop/jazz dance school). It is about emotions that all of us experience from time to time. Although I 'm only performing in a small jazz segment of this production, I really hope you guys can watch it because it is really, really nice. I've seen the rehearsals & believe me, this production is worth going for. The lead characters of this production are actually my dance teachers. There will be loads of dancing (broadway, ballet, jazz, hiphop, girls hiphop, popping, locking, chinese dance etc etc) plus acting & singing too.
TICKET PRICES: $20, $30 (before 22nd april), $25, $35 (after 22nd april)

check out http://www.studiowu.com for more details about the performance/my dance school.

so hurry people!!! It's cheaper if you book tickets early! (:

Alrighty, I shall end here.
Byee!! <3

No comments: