Friday, December 5, 2008

HELLLLLLLO BABY!


anyway, jalene is currently incapacitated due to personal reasons.
(don't worry folks, she's fine.)
so she wants me to tell you all that class partyyyy/christmas party is on the 19th dec.


i repeat 19th december.
so get it in your thick skulls and dont forget or i might stab you or something.

19th dec


if you forget i have nothing to say.
hurhur
anyway, it'll be at jalene's house.
because dinner and lunch are included,please bring urm..15 dollars (rough estimation only).
will be having mahjiong, wii and kboxing.
and we'll have christmas gift exchange of budget min 10 bucks so those who wanna go MUST TELL ME IF NOT I CANNOT DO ANYTHING.

those who can make it so far are:

wanxin
zoe
jasmine
joanne tng
jalene (duh.)

so the rest who haven't told me (zoe) better sms me ASAP IF NOT I WILL STAB YOU.
going or not going, 
JUST SMS ME.
UGH I HATE IDIOTS WHO DON'T BOTHER TO REPLY.
yes.

sms me asap or i will hound you every single day till you regret you didn't send me that one msg.

so REPLY ME ASAP.


anyway, cheerios and happy christmas!


p.s. you won't be having a happy one if you didn't msg me back.
remember.

No comments: