Friday, March 14, 2008

This dog, is dog, a dog, good dog, way dog, to dog, keep dog, an dog, idiot dog, busy dog, for dog, 20 dog, seconds dog! ... Now read without the word dog.

Q:What is the difference between a wife and a girlfriend?
A:About 45 pounds!!

Q: What is the difference between a smart blonde and a UFO?
A: There have been sightings of UFOs.

I think drinking and driving is terrible. You always spill it when you change gears...

Boss: (to employee) - Experts say humor on the job relieves tension in this time of down-sizing, Knock, Knock.
Employee: Who's there?
Boss: Not you anymore.

Aim for the stars. But first, aim for their bodyguards.

I like Kids. But I don't think I could eat a whole one.

I wonder if you choke a smurf, what color does it turn?

I'd explain it to you, but your brain would explode.

My Reality Check bounced.

Borrow money from pessimists--they don't expect it back

Q: What do you do when a blonde throws a pin at you?
A: Run like hell....she's got a hand grenade in her mouth.

No comments: