Sunday, June 21, 2009

CLASS GET2GEDER

Hey guys. I think it's time for another class gathering soon.Has to be soon cos ppl mite not be as free once uni n NS n everything else starts proper. So I was thinking of holding one before October becos tts when Jalene has to go overseas. I duno who else gg overseas so I need uall to tell me the dates.

anw,since i duno how free u guys will be, our cls gathering can be any of the 3:-

1. Open House style (someone donate their house...like last time)
2. Activity+Food (eg. ice-skating then go lunch/dinner)
3. Just Food (just meet up for lunch/dinner)

yupp.

so u guys hav a very simple task. email or msg to me the dates of the weekends when you most probably will be free, and vote which kind of gathering u want. unfortunately it has to be on weekend cos some of us are busy defending the country.lol.

n my email is : haemal9029@hotmail.com
HP no: u shd noe.i dun wan to write it here ;P

yupp.tts about it for now.i'll get back to every1 once the dates and results are in.how exciting.

No comments: