Friday, November 23, 2007

WARNING : The contents of the current post might seem like the sickest most M18/R21 thing you've ever read, but it its in fact a PG thing...so relax... :) hehe...tis msg goes out especially to ying xuan xp

I reali had to show u guys tis poem....i did it for lit in first 3 months in MI and its freakin funny...haha!!


My First Time


The sky was dark
The moon was high
All alone
Just her and I
Her hair so soft
Her eyes so blue
I knew just what
She wanted to do
Her skin so soft
Her legs so fine
I ran my fingers
Down her spine
I didn't know how
But I tried my best
To place my hand
On her breasts
I remember my fear
My fast beating heart
But slowly she spread

Her legs apart
And when she did it
I felt no shame
All at once
The white stuff came
At last it's finished
It's all over now
My first time



OK!!!....sounds very M18 doesnt it....cos u didnt read the last line (my MI teacher didnt put in the last line and tried to make us guess wat the poem was about..haha...the answers were...erm...weird...lol)

Here's the last line:

Milking a COW!

By your not-so-sick classmate
HAEMAL

No comments: