Friday, July 20, 2007

RAWR.

my mac is killing my brain cells.
slowly but surely.
RAHHH.


but anyway, my photoshop very conviently jammed out me so i can't show you all how the class jacket is going to be like.
so some samples online ((:
i was searching for this colours:



the pastel yellow color.


and this,

the grey font color




which lead me to this, ( he was wearing grey!)




which lead me to this, (my FAVOURITE SHOW!!!!)








and lastly, THIS.




then all these,















heee, i like men who are either blad or with lonnnnng hair ((((((:
HOT...

http://nousmodels.com/framework_static.php?p=&

hahahah.
go see!!!
eye canddddddy!(:

hahahah.



hokay.
btw, on TEN AUGUST, WE HAVE SCHOOL HOLIDAYS.
IT'S A FRIDAY SO LOOOONG WEEKEND.
SO I'LL BE BOOKING YOU.
IT'S THE WHOLE DAY FROM LATE MORNING TILL NIGHT KINDOF ACTIVITY!(:
YAYNESS.


YOU ALL WANT TO HAVE A:
- PICNIC! (less than 13 bucks person i think.)
- SUSHI BUFFET AND MOVIE. ( ard 20 bucks?)
- GO SOMEONE'S HOUSE TO BBQ AND KBOX (erm..ard 13 bucks?)
- MOVIE MARATHON AND STEAMBOAT AT MARINA (ard 17 bucks?)
- FLY KITES AT SENTOSA AND HAVE FUN! (ard 20 bucks.)


choose ONE.
thankiew.
and please tell me soon k.
cos i must plan.
whether you can or cannot make it.
THANKIEW.
hahahahah.


i'm SOOOOO EXCITIED EVEN THOUGH THERE'S TONS OF HOMEWORK.
hahahah.


ZOWIE.
lovelove.

No comments: